tirs. 16. aug.|
Online Zoom meeting
Great photos are not just a prerequisite for proper diagnostics and treatment planning in ortho. But can be used in all other aspects of our field of work. Photos are great for patient communication, marketing and branding as well. Make it easy to take better photos - join this study club
Tid & Sted
16. aug. 2022 16.30 – 17.30 CEST
Online Zoom meeting
Great clinical photos are a necessity for proper diagnostics and treatment planning in ortho. Know how to do it right and why - will make it a lot easier to take the right photos and to delegate to your team.
Positioning of the photographer
Retractors and mirrors
Tips and tricks to make everything easier and better
This study club will bring you one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the photos and relate them to the ability to create ideal setups
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases using photos
- We will look at ways to take a full series of photos in less than 5 minutes.
Your online host:
Jesper Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been using dental photography on a daily basis in his practice for more than 12 years.
He has trained several hundret dentists and team members how to implement dental photography in a busy dental practie.
Dr. Hatt is responisble for all training and education at AlignerService.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 8Pris85,00 €