tirs. 03. okt.|
Online Zoom meeting
21 Centric relation & Functional occlusion
Patients require stable and long lasting results when they invest in their oral health. This study club is about how we help patients achieve this.
Tid & Sted
03. okt. 2023 16.30 – 17.30 CEST
Online Zoom meeting
Almost every clear aligner treatment is related to functional occlusion.
In order for us to achieve stable and long lasting post-orthodontic results. We need to plan our ClearCorrect treatments and the following restorative treatment considering the principles of functional occlusion.
In this study club we will look at elements like:
- How to work with centric relation in ClearCorrect
- Why aligners work as deprogrammers and what this means
- How to plan the treatment of patients with severly worn teeth
- Considerations regarding the post-orthodontic treatment and how to plan it in advance.
- Pitfalls related to retension
After the study club we expect you should be able to know how to integrate the principles of functional occlusion in your ClearCorrect workflow.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Upload photos of a potential case of yours with periodontal disease (if you have one) to your doctor portal.
- Connect helle@alignerservice as collaborator
- Make a few thoughts about the challenges you face when you have a patient with issues related to excessive wear, TMD or other issues related to functional occlusion.
- It is an advantage to have some basic knowledge about functional occlusion (Pankey, Dawson, Spear, Kois, etc.) No dentists knows everything. Therefore a lot of doctors do not have much knowledge in this field. Should you feel a lack of basic knowledge about CR, immidiate posterior disclusion, deprogrammers, different splint designs, articulators, etc. It is not the end of the world. Please send me an email with your considerations and I will find a way to help you get the most out of the study club. Jesper@hattconsulting.com
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Jesper Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been treating patients with clear aligners in private practice since 2008.
He has been teaching hundrets of dentists and dental team members on the topic of practice optimisation and dental branding.
For more than 10 years he was the owner of a private practice.
For 2 years he was the leader in a DSO practice.
Dr. Hatt is responisble for training and education at AlignerService.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 21Pris85,00 €