ons. 01. dec.|
Online Zoom meeting
Smart start intro - online
Upload a series of clinical photos and get started. We will evaluate the data and show you how to move forward step by step.
Tid & Sted
01. dec. 2021 16.30 – 17.30
Online Zoom meeting
Get a brief introduction to ClearCorrect and gain insight into a clinically safe and comfortable way to work with ClearCorrect.
Prerequisites to attend:
- You must have created a ClearCorrect account (Contact your local Straumann representative to resolve this)
- You must have registered a patient and uploaded the required clinical photos to your doctor portal.
- An IO scan or impression of the patient is NOT required
- Associate Helle@alignerservice.com, as collaborator on the current case. If you are unsure how to assign a collaborator, download our free guide here.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material before the course starts.
Together with the participants of the online course:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos.
- We look at the potential difficulty of each case
- We show how each participant can achieve clinical confidence throughout the treatment process, without being a clear aligner expert themselves.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve their treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
Smart start ClearCorrect
Online study clubPris0,00 €