01 Smart Start Study Club - English
Tid & Sted
Welcome to your first online study club - no need to worry, any kind of case - or potential case - is welcome!
We will take you through the thought process step by step and let you experience how one of Europes most experienced clear aligner experts evaluates and starts the treatment planning process of your case.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Signed up for participation in the "Smart start ClearCorrect" course
- You must have a ClearCorrect account (Contact your local Straumann representative to resolve this)
- You must have registered a patient and uploaded the required clinical photos to your doctor portal.
- An IO scan or impression of the patient should be uploaded - but is not a requirement.
- The first setup may be ready - but should not approved. Based on previous experience. You will discover why it is a really good idea to wait approving your case until after the Study Club.
- Associate Helle@alignerservice.com, as collaborator on the current case. If you are unsure how to assign a collaborator, download our free guide here.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We show how each participant can achieve clinical confidence throughout the treatment process, without being a clear aligner expert themselves.
Every participant in the "Smart Start with ClearCorrect" course i granted a discount on 5 ClearCorrect cases by Straumann. The discount is equvalent to the comprehensive treatment planning service offered by AlignerService.com
Utilizing this opportunity not only lets you start smart. It makes you start safe and predictable as well.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve their treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
- ClearCorrect study club no 1€85€850€0