Di., 02. Aug.|
Online Zoom meeting
05 Deep- & Open bites
These cases have several different challenges. Should the case be referred? Is it a surgical case? Is it predictable with clear aligners? Join this study club to stay on the safe side and treat more patients better
Wann & wo?
02. Aug. 2022, 16:30 – 17:30 MESZ
Online Zoom meeting
Deep- and open bites can be challenging and sometimes impossible to treat with only clear aligners.
On the other hand - sometimes they are quite easy.
As you may have experienced in the previous study clubs, there are cases, that should be referred to a specialist.
In this study club you will become better at differentiating between the difficult cases you should avoid and the ones you will be able to treat with great predictability.
This study club will bring you one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of a case- or potential case with a deep- or open bite should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 5Preis85,00 €