Tid & Sted
This Online Study Club will be about crowding.
There are a lot of elements that are crucial to have in mind when we create our orthodontic treatment plan for these types of cases. These are the typically cases with a high risk of gingival recessions. Especially if we don't take the root movements into consideration.
Since crowding cases are some of the most common types of cases you will encounter. This is where we will start.
This study club will bring you one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of a case- or potential case with crowding should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
- ClearCorrect study club no 3€85€850€0