Tue, 04 Oct|
Online Zoom meeting
09 Engagers - ClearCorrect
Know why and where to place engagers? What kind of movements do they facilitate? Both directly and indirectly.
Time & Place
04 Oct 2022, 16:30 – 17:30 CEST
Online Zoom meeting
Without engagers a long range of movements would not be possible at all.
Engagers are being placed by technicians or AI with a minimum of knowledge about the clinical implication of their planning. But they are way too important in regards to the predictability of any clear aligner treatment to be regarded as a feature that can be placed on auto pilot.
Often times we encounter setups with too many engagers, too few engagers, engagers in the wrong places, egngagers in the right places but with a wrong positioning.
Join this study club to become better at understanding the function of engagers, why-, when and where to position them in your treatment planning.
This study club will bring you one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases with a need for engagers should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- A preliminary setup with engagers should be uploaded as well.
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case in regards to engagers
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 9