10 IPR >< extractions >< round tripping
Tid & Sted
We have seen that a setup can't always be trusted as a reliable plan.
A setup has to be controlled and corrected in order to become predictable.
Using IPR, extractions and round tripping as part of our treatment planning a lot can challenge us clinically.
Even orthodontists have great respect for some of these elements.
Join this study club and learn what you should pay special attention to before starting any clear aligner treatment involving the need of space creation.
In addition you will get specific tips and tricks to make IPR much easier and more predictable.
Take one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Joint the study club.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases with a need for IPR/extraction/round tripping
- A preliminary setup with engagers should be uploaded as well.
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case in regards to engagers
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Jesper Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been treating patients with clear aligners in private practice since 2008.
He has been teaching more than 650 dentists online and on site on this topic.
For more than 10 years he was responsible for IPR and post-restorative treatments in his private practice.
Dr. Hatt is responisble for training and education at AlignerService.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
- ClearCorrect study club no 10€85€850€0