Tue, 06 Dec|
Online Zoom meeting
11 Skeletal deviations
These are cases we must approach with great caution. Within this category of patients we find patients who potentially need orthognathic surgery
Time & Place
06 Dec 2022, 16:30 – 17:30 CET
Online Zoom meeting
How to diagnose them and when to refer to a specialist?
There are a wide number of cases that fall into this category.
In order to stay on the safe side treating patients with clear aligners. We need to know when to refer to a specialist or stay away.
Get one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Sign up today.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases with a skeletal deviation uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 11